Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall = Business Planning

A reminder that Fall is a “great” time for real estate agents and brokers to begin thinking about 2008, and to develop, construct and revise their business plans. Recently I conducted a phone interview with Carla Cross (Business Planning Consultant and Expert) and she shared with me several interesting insights on business planning for real estate brokers/managers and their real estate agents. I would love to share this audio interview with any of our readers. Simply send me an e-mail to John@RealEstateSalesMeetings.com and I will forward you the link.

Visit Carla's site at www.CarlaCross.com for all of her great tools for business planning.

2 comments:

workhard said...

Would love to hear you out.. Will get in touch with you soon..

Idaho Real Estate

Unknown said...

Thanks alot! I will contact you as soon as possible about it.
Business Planning Expert